KF TechKnowledgy has a strong platform of Microsoft skills countrywide. Our team consists of respected licensing advisors in South Africa and a significant back-office team with strong Microsoft product and licensing skills to ensure quick execution to customers. We have a worldwide footprint through our partner Insight IT, one of the largest LAR's worldwide, and Computacenter.
Each employee in our software division has the experience and in-depth understanding of the Microsoft agreements and processes to offer comprehensive analysis and to ensure customers receive the best pricing by assisting with the negotiation process of a structured licensing agreement according to your requirements.
By gaining a good understanding of our customer's environment and always being up to date with technology changes and future trends, KF TechKnowledgy derives value for customers that ensure they get the maximum benefit out of their Microsoft licensing agreements.KF TechKnowledgy has:
• A full complement of qualified Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists
• The appropriate license contracts management skills
• A fully trained Software Asset Management team
• The most qualified Altiris team who will implement a software asset management solution and provide all the operational activities daily to ensure that true software asset management is achieved
• The largest and most qualified back office license procurement and contract management team
• Senior executive commitment
• The ability to significantly optimise a customer's software usage
• The ability to provide software licensing services countrywide and worldwide through our partnership with other major Microsoft LARs
• All the systems and processes in place to assist clients with their software license compliance
• Best-of-breed processes
• An unrivalled value proposition
• More than 22 years of Microsoft software licensing experience